- Strategic planning for Blue Economy incubation programs
- Understanding the many facets of Blue Tech and how they integrate
- Entrepreneur Network Development – mentoring, networking, training
- Investor Community Access – competitions and venture fairs
- Developing the Entrepreneurial Ecosystem
Understanding the issues and proper planning for the many all-too predictable bumps in the road can make the difference between having a good idea and fielding a viable commercial product. The IPI team can help you think through your strategy because we have been in your position ourselves. IPI consultants have been management team members and advisors to incubators, accelerators, and entrepreneur training programs. Even more importantly, we have also been entrepreneurs who have successfully commercialized technology ourselves. Feasibility studies, incubation program design, manager training, grant programs — it’s all part of the package. We’ll also help you figure out how to measure your success so that you can support your program financially.
Proven Track Record of Success:
- PortTech Los Angeles – one of the first Blue Economy incubators
- Advisory services to the Republic of Seychelles National Institute for Science, Technology, and Innovation (NISTI)
- Research to Reality: SpeakEZ, Inc.
- New Jersey Commission on Science and Technology – Technology Grants Assessment